Hi Carole

It is suggested to always correct for multiple comparisons, and it is rare to be able to publish without it. If you want to be less conservative you could use FWE of .10, though It depends quite a lot on the type of data and analysis you are performing.

In general, yes, correction is adviced.

Hope this helps

Eduardo