Dear all,

A very basic question:
I want to use randomise with TFCE to compare two groups of subjects (A and B).
My design has two contrasts: A > B and B > A.
I would like to apply a two-sided significance level of 0.05 for testing the hypothesis of A not equal to B.
Randomise in this case carries out two one-sided tests.
Does this mean that I should threshold the randomise output at p<0.05/2, i.e. 1-p>0.975 ?
I supposed that this was the correct approach, but I was recently informed that this is not nescessary when using TFCE, since each one-sided test in this case only deals with exactly half of the voxels.
What is the correct way of doing this?

Best,
Anders