Hi Nancy,
The melodic report should contain images showing the fmri registered against the template. The best way to judge the registration is to visually inspect these to judge anatomical alignment. You can also use avscale ( http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FLIRT/UserGuide#avscale ) to display the decomposed elements of an affine matrix.

Kind Regards
Matthew

Hi Paul,
Thank you for repond to my question. In Melodic process, we register the fMRI image to template, According to the template, melodic may do some work to adjust the fMRI image.There may some datta about distortion from fMRI image to tempalte. i want to get raw data of it. Have I explained clearly? Thank you so much. Looking forward to more communication.

Best

Nancy