From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Gabor Perlaki <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, 28 April 2016 07:48
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: [FSL] Bias field correction in SIENA and FSL_VBM

Dear Eelke,

That's true, it is easier to input the non-betted images into FSLVBM or SIENA, but if I choose the Bet option using the following command: fslvbm_1_bet -b -B, then the brain images will be bias-field corrected anyway. And if I understand accurately the FSLVBM protocol, the brain_images will be bias corrected once again during the FAST segmentation. My question is whether it is a problem that our images will be bias-field corrected twice, or not.

Regards,
Gabor