Hi - you can use a hidden option called “—savepaths” which will output a, ASCII text file with all the coordinates (can be quite large if you run many streamlines).  The format is:

#N1
x y z
x y z
x y z
x y z
#N2
x y z
x y z
x y z
x y z

Cheers,
Saad

Saad Jbabdi, PhD
Associate Professor
MRC Career Development Fellow

FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford,
John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK.
tel (+44)1865-222466  (fax 717)