Hi Claudia,

As an alternate to using fslinstaller.py, or to compiling the FSL source,
you can download a pre-compiled version. From this page:

http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FslInstallation#Installing_FSL

1. Click 'Download FSL'

2. Click 'I agree to the below terms and conditions ...'

3. Scroll to the bottom of the next page - under the 'Advanced users' are
instructions for downloading pre-cmpiled versions of FSL.