Eeva K.

Lähettäjä: Group concerned that academia should seek and promote wisdom [[log in to unmask]] käyttäjän SUBSCRIBE FRIENDSOFWISDOM Charles Cassidy [[log in to unmask]] puolesta
Lähetetty: 6. huhtikuuta 2016 22:02
Vastaanottaja: [log in to unmask]
Aihe: Re: FW: Wisdom network in Finland

Dear Nick

Thank you for the message about the new Wisdom Research Network starting in Finland. I agree that it would be a great idea for Friends of Wisdom to be involved.

Regarding the search for potential partners for the enterprise, I am interested to support their project in any way I can. I am focused on translating current wisdom research into understandable information for a wider audience. With this in mind, I would be very happy to speak to Eeva Kallio about how I can be of help, so please do put us in touch.

All the best

Charles

Charles Cassidy
Site: http://evidencebasedwisdom.com/