Perhaps Friends of Wisdom will enjoy this newly available on-line course
intended to help us envision our future.

See: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Envisioning_Our_Future

Several events this week inspired me to write the essay at:
https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Envisioning_Our_Future/The_World_We_Want_in_
2075

Writing that essay inspired me to create the course.

If a few FoW write their essays, perhaps we can see where we share a vision
of the future, and where we disagree.

I hope this is useful.

Thanks,

Lee Beaumont

(I chose the date 2075 because that is when our granddaughters will become
the approximately the age I am now. It is fun to imagine the possibilities
they may get to see during their lifetime. Can FoW help to make this
happen?)