Sent: 29 April 2016 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Last date for GCSE English Language 2016 exam

Hi

I thought that this should be easy to find, but I can't find the last date of entry for the Pearson June 2016 English Language exam.  The High Fee charge is from 22/04/2016, but sign of last date.

Help please.

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn
Exams and Internal Verification Team Leader
Ext: 1156

Find out what Capel Manor College can offer you at one of our Open Days or Advice Evenings, you will have an opportunity to discuss our courses with Tutors and our Admissions Team. Our courses will help you grow your potential, at Capel you will be supported and inspired, we will help you achieve your goals.

Visit our website www.capel.ac.uk<http://www.capel.ac.uk/> for more information.

Find out more about our professional training in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Animal Care and First Aid by calling 08456 122 122 or email: [log in to unmask]

16 to 24 year-olds can improve their job prospects with an Apprenticeship or Traineeship gaining the skills they need to become work-ready. Ring 08456 122 122 or email: [log in to unmask] for more information.

CAPEL MANOR GARDENS: For opening times, event listings and admission prices, please visit www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk<http://www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk>.