Hi Sally

Initially, when the application is rejected, you click on the “send to awarding body” link, you then complete the information it asks for and give a short explanation as to why the student needs 50%.  The exam board will then contact you by email (can take anything up to 10 days from experience).

Usually, they just accept it and you can then print off the acceptance letter.  If they want further evidence, there is a form to complete and send off with either the form 8 or a medical letter.  I usually do that by post, but I’m sure you could scan and email it.

Joyce

Sent: 14 April 2016 13:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Access Arrangements Online System

Hi everyone
Does anyone know what additional evidence they normally provide when they are applying for 50% extra time from Pearson using the JCQ access arrangements online system?
Would you send the Form 8 and is there a facility to upload the document?
Thanks
Sally

--
Mrs Sally Graham
Examinations and Data Officer

Access to Music Ltd:
Registered office: Head Office, 68 Heath Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4AR, Registered Company No: 2749258:

Joyce Forster | Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Vane Terrace | Darlington | DL3 7AU
01325 461315  | DDI 01325 376452 | [log in to unmask] [cid:imagea9666c.JPG@875756ca.4bba648b] <http://www.qeliz.ac.uk>