Dear All

The University of the Highlands and Islands are seeking a Tier 1 external examiner to take on responsibility for undergraduate and postgraduate modules in the area of Human Resource Management, to be appointed for the period 1st September 2016 - 31st August 2020 (4 years).

Tier 1 External Examiners are required to participate in two exam boards per year in early February and early June, and will receive a standard fee payable on submission of an annual report each year plus reasonable travel and subsistence costs.

Applicants should hold no more than two external examiner appointments concurrently during their tenure, and should be located at a UK-based HEI.

If you are interested in this opportunity I would be grateful if you could forward your CV to me by Friday 22nd April at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For further information on the role and criteria for the appointment of external examiners at UHI please see the attached document.

Kind regards
Marie

Marie Scott
Faculty Officer - Arts, Humanities and Business
University of the Highlands and Islands
01463 279 402