Dear all
It is a great pleasure for me to announce that the 5th international society of evidence based health care  congress will be held in the beautiful Kish Island, Iran, in Dec 7-9, 2016. Kish is a major tourist destination and a free Island in south of Iran and there is no need for visa. I'll be delighted to invite all of you in this group to join us in this fantastic event and send your valuable abstracts .Please feel free to make a hyperlink of our website address in all related websites. WWW.ISEHC2016.com is our address. Any comments, and suggestions are very welcome.
Looking forward to meet you all in Kish
BW
Sakineh
Sakineh Hajebrahimi MD
Professor of Urology Department
Fellowship of Female Urology and Urodynamics
Director of Iranian Evidence-Based Medicine Center of Excellence
Tabriz University of Medical Sciences
Tabriz Iran
Office: +984113342219
Fax: +984113342219