Brexit anyone?
Neil Upton

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: healingjia Price <[log in to unmask]>
To: EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 07:52 PM
Subject: Re: #AllTrials bye bye

This is where public demand can change the tide. That is where you need the votes. In other areas what has changed policy? It is the voice of the people. The public are researchers must undervalued asset, seen as participant with only a nod for collaboration or partnership. How do I know…follow the money, it talks and the value we place on developing the collective voice dictates the strength of the response.

Best

Amy