From: Interdisciplinary discussion on human embodiment <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Birgit Fordinal <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 20 April 2016 09:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AW: translation of 'embodiment'

As a German speaker myself, I just want to add, that even when I write papers in German I stick to the English term "embodiment" when talking about the paradigm. Maybe a mixture of "embodiment" for the general paradigm and suitable French words for explaining the ideas would be a solution?

Best wishes,

Birgit