I sent a message to Michael Heller, who is French and has written one of the handbooks on Body Psychotherapy. This was his response:

Hi Jennifer,

There is no good translation of embodiment in French.

For example Varela’s book on the embodied mind becomes:

L'inscription corporelle de l'esprit : Sciences cognitives et expérience humaine

Meaning how the mind inscribes itself in the body.

I notice in https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embodiment that the french wikipedia proposes to use the English term for French texts as an Anglicism.

Others have tried “incarné » (Émotion et cognition incarnée: La dimension motrice … - ‎Brouillet) … but this may have religious (catholic) connotations (incarnation)

Or Incorporé

Embodiement is defined in wikipedia as «  Embodied cognition is the belief that many features of human cognition are shaped by aspects of the body beyond the brain. The features of cognition include high level mental constructs (such as concepts and categories) and human performance on various cognitive tasks (such as reasoning or judgment). The aspects of the body include the motor system, the perceptual system, the body's interactions with the environment (situatedness) and the ontological assumptions about the world that are built into the body and the brain.”

So the definition does not exclude non physical dimensions of the mind, which could fit with incorporé.

Michael