I have not posted to this list much recently - this is due to busyness
following up on various DAN initiatives.
I'll update you in a subsequent email

But I am writing now to alert you all to a government enquiry into the
future of JobCentre Plus; it largely concerns the  delivery of Universal
Credit.
DAN will be responding and we hope others will as well.
Full info is on this link
http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/work-and-pensions-committee/inquiries/parliament-2015/jobcentre-plus-future-15-16/
The attached doc is a collation of the various strands of info,
highlighted by me to flag up possible areas of concern.
One of mine is digital exclusion - this is something that we like to
address in DAN as we come across it

Note that the deadline for sending in responses is April 22nd
Please share your thoughts with this list.
DAN would like to have sight of any responses from those concerned with
SpLDs in order to strengthen our voice when we meet with/correspond with
govt.

Best wishes
Melanie
Melanie Jameson
Chair of the Dyslexia Adult Network, DAN
Together we can make a difference
www.dan-uk.co.uk

Dyslexia Consultancy Malvern
www.dyslexia-malvern.co.uk