Hi Melanie

Thank you very much for your excellent response to my request for help with
the case studies that will be the subject of the Prospect Conference
'breakout' session.

As I mentioned, for information, I am attaching a couple of draft documents
with wording intended to go on a new Neurodiversity section of a the
Prospect website, which is planned to go live later this Spring. We have
taken the approach of including dyslexia under the umbrella of
Neurodiversity rather than using the term Specific Learning Difficulty as
SpLD might be regarded as being an unhelpful label for a dyslexic Prospect
member working as a manager or professional in a large organisation.

Regards

John Timms