Dear All, (and apologies if you receive this more than once)

The PREMIS Editorial Committee is pleased to announce a new revision of the digital preservation vocabularies held at the Library of Congress Linked Data Service.

The revised and new vocabularies can be found here:
http://id.loc.gov/ml38281/vocabulary/preservation.html

This work has been done in order to bring existing vocabularies up to date with Version 3 of PREMIS. In addition, some new vocabularies have been created to cover new elements introduced in Version 3.

Please note that preservation events are not part of this revision. These are being handled separately and we have just completed initial community feedback phase of that work.

We acknowledge and thank Rebecca Guenther for undertaking this work.

Please send any comments to the PREMIS Implementers List [[log in to unmask]].

Specific questions on the work should be sent to Peter McKinney [[log in to unmask]].

With best wishes,

Peter

Peter McKinney | Digital Preservation Policy Analyst | Information and Knowledge Services
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna M
âtauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial: +64 4 462 3931 | Extn: 3931
Cnr Molesworth and Aitken Streets | PO Box 1467, Wellington 6140 |

http://digitalpreservation.natlib.govt.nz/

I work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

The National Library is part of the Department of Internal Affairs