From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marchini, Renzo
Sent: 04 April 2016 16:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] email address as personal data

Donald

Good question. If my recipient is an EU company, then I do not think I am transferring the data to outside of the US, I think my recipient would be (ie transferring data to its processor and it is its problem to have the correct model contract in place!   As you say, taking the technology out of the problem.

Best

Renzo

Renzo Marchini

Special Counsel