Not enough information. Need to know the shape of the data, and  what kind of mathematical model (function) that you are using to fit the data. The model needs to be consistent with the observed data and expected model  of inhibition. Are you fiitting a Dixon plot, uninhibited vs. inhibited hyperbolic data, Lineweaver-Burk plots, etc.? There are many models of inhibition, not all of which lead to 0% activity at saturating conversation.