**Posted on Behalf of Ben Goult at the University of Kent - please contact him with any questions**

Dear all,

Dr Ben Goult at the University of Kent is on the hunt for a Crystallographer - please bring this to the attention of any final year PhD students/postdocs who might be interested:

The successful applicant will join a vibrant research group working on the structure and function of mechanosensing proteins involved in cell adhesion and migration. The successful applicant will be involved in a multi-disciplinary project focussed on the structural and biochemical characterisation of a number of newly identified protein:protein complexes that regulate integrin-mediated cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix. As cell-matrix adhesions are force-sensitive, the PDRA will also explore the mechanosensitivity of these interactions using novel in vitro single molecule approaches.

https://jobs.kent.ac.uk/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=39920,4858234859&key=46584566&c=415234471387&pagestamp=sevqvuqystmtymcvbp

Thanks in advance,

Dave
(again - to be clear - on behalf on Ben - don't ask me for a job. I can barely support myself, let alone anyone else).

David Briggs
about.me/david_briggs