Hi,

Thank-you to all the people who took the time to reply.
I'm going to summarize the responses as I think this could be helpful to others.  I'll add in the companies that I was already aware of with a brief comment/summary.

1. Setting up crystallization trials.

A). Art Robbins
Crystal Phoenix, Crystal Gryphon for aqueous soluble proteins
Gryphon LCP system for membrane protein LCP setup.
- Lower consumable cost as tips are washed and re-used.  Liquid setting should be adjusted to the viscosity of the protein solution for accurate dispensing of the protein.
http://www.artrobbins.com/

B). Formulatrix
http://www.formulatrix.com/protein-crystallization/index.html
Nt8.  Humidity chamber to reduce drop evaporation during setup. Flexibility to wash and re-use tips or to discard tips each time.  Optional add-on for LCP dispensing (doesn't require purchase of a separate system).

C). TTP Labtech -
http://ttplabtech.com/
Mosquito Crystal for aqueous soluble protein
Mosquito LCP for membrane protein LCP setups
- positive displacement pipetting so works accurately for viscous solutions (high PEG content for example).  Higher consumable cost as tips are not re-useable.

D). EDC Biosystems
http://www.edcbiosystems.com/
ATS Acoustic Liquid Dispenser
See this publication for more details.

2. Drop imaging equipment.

A). Formulatrix - multiple options available.  Only company currently selling crystallization plate 'hotel' systems.
http://www.formulatrix.com/protein-crystallization/index.html
MUVIS - manually operated UV/Vis imager.
Rockimager 1 - single plate imager
Rockimager 2 - 2 plate imaging
Rock imager 54 or Rock imager 182 - 54 or 182 benchtop plate hotel imager system
Rockimager  1000 - floor standing hotel imager.  Up to 1000 crystallization trial plates
Options for visible, UV fluorescence, polarized light, SONICC and FRAP imaging.

B). Art Robbins
CrysCam system - imaging of single 96-well or 24-well plates.

C). NatX-ray
UV imaging attachment for bino/trino (CCD camera) microscopes.
http://www.natx-ray.com/products/catalogue_subsys_PRT012.html
or
Automated benchtop plate imager (UV/Vis)
http://www.natx-ray.com/products/catalogue_subsys_PRT014.html

D). JanSi (Jan Scientific)
http://www.janscientific.com/
UVEX-m, UVEX-M, UVEX-P, UVEX-PS168 or UVEX-PSA42 systems for crystal imaging
Visible, UV fluorescence, UV absorbance imaging.

3. Software for managing crystallization trials.

A). Formulatrix Rockmaker.

I will also add in PIMS here which is a lab information management system for managing/tracking the workflow/data from cloning through to making crystals
http://pims.structuralbiology.eu/docs/index.html
I believe labs in europe can access the PIMS lab information management system through Instruct (unless that's changed in the last couple of years)
https://www.structuralbiology.eu/networks/pims

4. Any imaging systems for detecting crystals in an automated way?

Seems like the consensus is that you need to employ a crystallographer to look at the images.  We are still needed for the time being, phew!
For well funded labs the Formulatrix SONICC imager does help distinguish between crystalline precipitate versus amorphous precipitate.  They offer a stand-alone SONICC imager or it could be incorporated into their larger Rockimager 1000 crystallization trial hotel system.