Dear CCP4 developers, sorry to bother you again, but after restarting and head-scratching, I am still getting this error msg when I try to switch to a certain project. Any idea what to do about it? Can the database be edited manually to take out the offending entry, perhaps?

Jacob Keller

can't read "database(TITLE,161)": no such element in array
can't read "database(TITLE,161)": no such element in array
    while executing
"append [subst $item] $database($item,[subst $job_id]) " ""
    (procedure "DbJobDescription" line 33)
    invoked from within
"DbJobDescription $project $job_id $display $display_format"
    (procedure "FeedListbox" line 17)
    invoked from within
"FeedListbox $frame $job_list $db_display $db_display_format"
    (procedure "db_update_list" line 31)
    invoked from within
"db_update_list $project $db_display  $db_display_format  $no_jobs_message "
    (procedure "DbUpdateList" line 16)
    invoked from within
"DbUpdateList"
    (procedure "DbOpen" line 76)
    invoked from within
"DbOpen"
    (procedure "DbChangeFile" line 37)
    invoked from within
"DbChangeFile $project"
    (procedure "SwitchProject" line 9)
    invoked from within
"SwitchProject Twin1_9 .module.mesbar.switchProj.m"
    (menu invoke)

Jacob Pearson Keller, PhD
Looger Lab/HHMI Janelia Research Campus
19700 Helix Dr, Ashburn, VA 20147