From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jarrod Mousa
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Unusual diffraction

Dear community,

I collected data from a crystal grown in 30% PEG 8000, 200 mM ammonium sulfate, 100 mM sodium cacodylate pH 6.4 and 40% v/v Pentaerythritol ethoxylate (3/4 EO/OH), and cryoprotected with 20% glycerol. I am attaching a snapshot of the diffraction pattern along with a zoomed in portion. I am having trouble solving by molecular replacement, even though I have a very good starting model. Just wanted to get people's insights into the odd (at least to me) diffraction pattern. The data can process with XDS in P 4 2 2. I also attached merging statistics.

Thank you,

Jarrod Mousa

Post-doctoral research fellow

Crowe Laboratory