Hi Gloria,
would you consider using Mitegen MicroRT instead of a capillary? In that case you can use adhesive mounts such as the Crystal Catcher by Kyodo. We used their kit for dehydration experiments at synchrotron and it mounted without damaging them all the type of crystals we tested. (refer to http://journals.iucr.org/d/issues/2014/09/00/gm5033/gm5033.pdf)
It simply needs the crystal to be touched by a special glue mounted on their standard sized and then just cap it with the MicroRT.
Hope this helps.
Marco

Hello my fellow earthlings,
We are fortunate to have grown neutron size crystals for our new project and I am a bit afraid of trying to mount them in a capillary for our first data collection run in May.   We grew them in 100 microL drops using Hampton Research siliconized 9 well glass depression dishes inside a sandwich box that contained a 12 mL reservoir.  I have mounted many small crystals in capillaries, back in the day, but am daunted by such large crystals.  Can anyone advise us on how to coach large crystals into capillaries without damaging them?  or refer us to an article on the subject.
Many Thanks, Gloria