Hi Phoebe,

At this point of time, the upcoming cryo-em workshop that comes to my mind is "The 1st Cryo Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing of Macromolecular Assemblies and Cellular Tomography (CEM3DIP)" in India in July 2016. Its registration deadline is 29.04.2016

http://workshop.iisertvm.ac.in/cem3dip/index.php/welcome

Cheers,

Kushal

--
Kushal Sejwal
PhD Student, C-CINA, Biozentrum, University of Basel