Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmö Live

The venue is located in the city center of Malmö (southern Sweden), only a 20 min train ride from Copenhagen Airport.

The conference will start with registration and a welcome reception on Sunday, November 13, 2016. A two-day scientific program will follow, finishing in the afternoon of Tuesday, November 15, 2016.

Further information regarding PSDI2016 can be found at www.psdi2016.org

The registration will start soon.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you in Malmö in November.

With kind regards

The PSDI2016 organizing team:

Gerd Schluckebier, Novo Nordisk

Björn Walse, SARomics Biostructures

Derek Logan, SARomics Biostructures

Magnus Larsson, MAX IV

Marjolein Thunnissen, MAX IV

Tomas Lundqvist, MAX IV

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] from:

PSDI2016 | [log in to unmask] | SARomics Biostructures AB | Medicon Village | Lund, Sweden SE-223 81, Sweden

Unsubscribe