Dear all
please note the following postdoc opportunity, posted on behalf of Paola
Grandi, at Cellzome, Heidelberg (Germany).
Regards
Marco

We are looking for a postdoc in the field of RNA –protein interactions.
The project will likely start early next year and should have a focus on
the identification of drug targets. The candidate will have an important
role in the final design of the project.
Applicants should have relevant experience in RNA biochemistry and
ideally in “Omics” approaches.
The project is planned as a collaboration between Cellzome and the EMBL,
and the position will be based at the EMBL campus in Heidelberg.
Informal enquiries can be made to me via phone or email.

Dr. Paola Grandi
Group Leader Chemical Genomics
Cellzome GmbH, a  GSK company
Meyerhofstr. 1