Dear Sam,

I think Kevin Cowtan's work http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S2052252514019290 has
been implemented in Coot? In Section 4.1:

"The software is available as a part of the Coot model-building package from
version 0.7 using the scripting command find_nucleic_acids_local(6) or by a
right mouse click on the top tool bar to add the `NA build' button. From build
5199 it is also available through the `Other Modelling Tools' menu. A slower
implementation which includes model refinement is available in the CCP4
software suite from version 6.3.0 under the name Nautilus."

Best,
Tim

On Saturday, April 23, 2016 08:48:01 PM Sam Tang wrote:
> Hello Tim and Robert,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely give a try on both.
>
> Meanwhile, do you have any suggestions for an alternative to RCrane? We do
> not work on RNA very often but would for sure like to know more on that.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Sam
>
> Biochemistry Programme, School of Life Sciences, CUHK
>
> On 23 April 2016 at 03:35, Tim Gruene <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
- --
- --
Paul Scherrer Institut
Tim Gruene