Dear Alex,
in case you have other things to do and can wait for a few hours: just
upload your mtz and paste your sequence into Balbes (one of the programs
found at http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/ccp4online). Click 'check full space group'
and 'run arp/warp' as needed.
all the best,
Stefan

*Stefan T Arold, PhD*

*Associate Professor*

*Division of Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering*

*Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC) King Abdullah University
of Science and Technology (KAUST)*

*Thuwal 23955-6900 Bldg 2, Level 4, Room 4275 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia*

*Office: +966 (0)12 808 2557*

*Mobile: +966 (0)5 4470 0432*

*Em: **[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>