Dear Professor Read and colleagues

Thanks for your kind attention to the question. On closer look into the log
file and the parameters, it happened to be that our project student mis-set
IMEAN and SIGIMEAN to F and SIGF which mis-led the programme in tNCS
correction. The run seems normal when we rectify this silly mistake (on
which we've spent two whole afternoons trying to look out why!)

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Sam

PhD candidate
Biochemistry Programme, School of Life Sciences, CUHK