To pick up on the non-poetry bit of this thread, seeing as its the only bit where I can help -
facebook has an algorithm which decides what you see, and which makes some pretty invasive decisions about your newsfeed. it's designed to give you the most interesting newsfeed to you, so you stay on and use fb more, they show your more ads, etc. so it boosts people whose posts you interact with more, and gradually filters out people you don't interact with. if you want to see one of your poet friend's posts, but don't actually talk to them or 'like' their stuff v often, there are a couple of different 'following' options if you go to their profile. this info will only be up to date for a fairly short time cos they change it often, and i don't keep up.

can i also say though, that it is good to have people posting events, books, thoughts, whatever - i don't know if there are many mostly silent members like myself, but there may be. i mostly don't have the time or energy to keep up with these emails in a way which allows me to participate v much, but they are a useful source of information as to what's going on, and though i don't post to say that very often, i am grateful to those who post useful and interesting things.