Dear all,

This is not academic news but those of us working on the Poetics of
Nationalism are still interested in it. I'm sharing our review of Nepali
Hamlet which will be staged in the Southbank Centre on 27 and 28 May.
Hoping that some of you can make it.

http://www.catchnews.com/culture-news/one-of-a-kind-a-nepali-hamlet-being-staged-in-london-for-shakespeare-s-400-death-anniversary-1461666418.html

Best,
Mallika

--
Mallika Shakya, PhD
Assistant Professor

Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Tel: 981 884 5711
http://web.academia.edu/MallikaShakya

*twitter: @shakyanepal*

South Asian University, New Delhi 110 021
Phone: +91 11 24122512 Fax: +91 11 24122511
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all
copies from your system and notify the sender  immediately by return e-mail.