Dear colleagues

List members may be interested in the following vacancy at the Garden Museum, which is now open for applications:

Project cataloguer for the Russell Page Collection

Contract: Temporary, 1 year

Salary: £26,000

The closing date for applications is 04/05/2016.  More details on the post and information on how to apply can be found at http://gardenmuseum.org.uk/page/job-vacancies

Ruth Frendo
Archivist
Garden Museum
5 Lambeth Palace Road
London
SE17LB

020 7401 8865

The Garden Museum is closed for our major development project, reopening in early 2017. Details about the project are available here<http://gardenmuseum.org.uk/page/garden-museum-development>.

You can find all about our programme of events and activities across the country whilst we are closed by signing up to our e-newsletter<https://www.mailoutinteractive.com/Industry/Subscribe.aspx?m=20098>.

You can also keep up to date with what's happening at the Garden Museum on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Garden.Museum>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/GardenMuseumLDN> and Instagram<https://instagram.com/gardenmuseum/>.
P Before printing, please think about the environment