A cornerstone of the West Kowloon Cultural District, M+ is Hong Kong’s new museum for visual culture, encompassing twentieth and twenty-first century art, design and architecture, and moving image from Hong Kong, China, Asia, and beyond.

Since 2012, M+ has been presenting diverse public programmes and exhibitions, and is amassing a permanent collection, in the run-up to the scheduled 2019 public opening of the museum building designed by Herzog & de Meuron with TFP Farrells and Ove Arup & Partners HK.

As part of the development of the M+ team we are aiming to enlarge the Collection & Exhibition Services team, responsible of collection and exhibition management as well as preventative and remedial conservation of the growing M+ Collection.

We are now seeking experienced, high-caliber individuals with energy and motivation, good leadership and communication skills to join the Collection and Exhibition Services team in the following roles:

Senior Conservator
Conservator, Time-based Media
Conservator, Paper
Registrar