Good morning, Some of you may be aware of our digitisation blog - where we share best practice, project planning and funding advice; and host guest posts from experts on copyright, digital imaging, and outreach. We want to continue sharing articles and tools that the community will find useful and helpful. So with this in mind I would like to invite members to complete a survey which will inform the topics we cover on our blog for the remainder of the year. It is just 10 questions, most of which are tick box/multiple choice, and will take around 4 minutes. Link included below: http://bit.ly/ArchSurvey16 I'd be very grateful for all responses, and as a thank you for your help, we will be giving away £30 Amazon Vouchers to five randomly drawn participants. Many thanks, Ryan Kyle Marketing Manager TownsWeb Archiving Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]