The orderly world of archives is in tumult in Israel after an effort to
enhance transparency has instead led to allegations that access to
sensitive documents is being restricted.

The dispute is rooted in laws requiring online publications to be submitted
for military censorship, which means that as the Israel State Archive
digitizes its vast trove of documents, papers dealing with national
security may undergo new redaction.

http://bit.ly/1U8LhQx
http://bit.ly/1U8LhQx+

--