Hi All

I trust you are having a great week.

Just wanted to share with you that we have just set up our own dedicated Essex Record Office company page on LinkedIn!!

Please check it out here (and follow us too!)...

https://www.linkedin.com/company/essex-record-office

It is work in progress but with over 414 million members worldwide we see LinkedIn as a key component of our strategy to generate commercial contracts for our services.

It has taken us a while as we had to separate ourselves from the Essex County Council web domain and establish a presence of our own through our recently launched web site...

http://www.essexrecordoffice.co.uk/

This is part of a journey that has also seen us rebranding our online catalogue to Essex Archives Online...

http://www.essexarchivesonline.co.uk

By the way, if anyone would like support on using LinkedIn for business I can offer support services either on-site or remotely.  My credentials - I have over 8,000 connections on LinkedIn, run the 11-19 Education UK group with 9,502 members, and the Charity UK group with 29,552 members!

Let me know if we can help and do please let me know what you think of our LinkedIn page.

Have a great day.

Keith Grinsted
Marketing Manager - Essex Record Office
[cid:image002.png@01D19AF1.3631BC40]               [Essex Record Office]
Phone:          07809 314394
Email:            [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
LinkedIn:      https://uk.linkedin.com/in/keithgrinsted

Conference Centre | Archive Services | Digitisation | Sound & Video Archive | Research | Education | Genealogy | Wedding Venue

web:              www.essexrecordoffice.co.uk<http://www.essexrecordoffice.co.uk/>
                        www.essexarchivesonline.co.uk<http://www.essexarchivesonline.co.uk>
blog:              www.essexrecordofficeblog.co.uk<blocked::http://www.essexrecordofficeblog.co.uk/>
address:       Wharf Road Chelmsford CM2 6YT

Sign up for our e-bulletin here<http://essex.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=96e8cf1e725c7702e644bd41d&id=ea43ee89ce>

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.