Archives Project Team Leader (Temporary) Required from 11th July

Brighton College Archives has an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to oversee a pupil-leaver files project for approximately 3-4 weeks over the summer. Specific areas of responsibility will include leading a small team sorting the files into an organised system, reviewing files against existing school data, and creating an up-to-date catalogue of files. The role would suit someone who is computer literate, has excellent planning and organisational skills, the ability to manage a small team, and be capable of lifting and moving boxes.

Deadline for applications: Monday 18th April

Full job descriptions and support staff application forms are available at www.brightoncollege.org. uk/vacancies, from HR on 01273 704215, or at [log in to unmask]

Archives Project Team Worker (Temporary) Required from 13th July

Brighton College Archives has an exciting opportunity for a Team Worker to assist with a pupil-leaver files project for approximately 3-4 weeks over the summer. Specific areas of responsibility will include physically sorting through files, reviewing files against existing school data, packaging and labelling files, and creating an up-to-date catalogue. The role would suit someone who is computer literate, has good planning and organisational skills, and is able to lift and move boxes.

Deadline for applications: Monday 18th April

A full job description and support staff application form are available at www.brightoncollege.org. uk/vacancies, from HR on 01273 704215, or at [log in to unmask]

Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.

www.brightoncollege.org.uk (1,600 pupils, aged 3-18) Brighton College, East Sussex.

Abigail Wharne

Tel: 01273 681135

I work Wednesday-Friday. Although I check my emails regularly, I may not be able to get back to you straight away.

Brighton College - United Kingdom School of the Year 2013-14

Brighton College takes all reasonable precautions to ensure our emails and attachments are free of malicious content. However, we recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Brighton College. Please report any complaints to [log in to unmask]

Brighton College is a charity registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 7663 - Charity registration number: 307061. Registered office address: Brighton College, Eastern Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 0AL.

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.