For years we dreamed of coming up with a “pathfinder” to help researchers
in their quests for architectural documentation and for information on how
to understand and use that type of documentation effectively, but coming up
with an understandable list among the ever-changing tools proved
challenging.
As we looked into it more recently, we realized that other institutions
were, likewise, receiving those hard “where in the world” questions and
were helping to provide guidance.

http://1.usa.gov/1Vbrbqb
http://1.usa.gov/1Vbrbqb+

--