Hi,

I thought list members might be interested in knowing that we have just
launched our new online catalogue.

You can view the Borthwick Catalogue here: https://borthcat.york.ac.uk/

We have created our catalogue using Access to Memory (AtoM). For those who
are interested in the process of implementing a new catalogue using AtoM,
the 'A is for AtoM'
<http://digital-archiving.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/a-is-for-atom.html> blog
post describes some of the steps we have taken and decisions we have made
to get it up and running.

We still have a lot of work to do getting our catalogue populated and this
will be an ongoing task over the next few years.

We are very happy to talk about our experience of implementing AtoM and
really keen to hear your thoughts on our new catalogue interface.

All the best,
Jen

--
Jenny Mitcham