Good evening Allstat,

CK Clinical have 3 NEW URGENT 12 month Biostatistician contracts.

2 x Clinical & 1x Non Clinical Biostatistician
GLOBAL CRO
Must have Medical Device experience
UK Home based
Excellent hourly rate
Start date - May/ June 2016

Please contact me for the full job spec and to discuss this position further [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or alternatively call me on 07443 111928.

Best regards

Laura

Laura Christie
European Operations Manager
CK Clinical
DD: 01438 842965
M: 07443 111928
T: 01438 743047
F: 01142 839957
CK Group are experts in scientific, clinical and technical staffing - follow us on LinkedIn by clicking here<https://uk.linkedin.com/company/cka-group>

CK Clinical, CK IT, CK Engineers and CK Science are part of the CK Group

CK Group is the trading name of CK Associates Limited. Registered in England No 2611749

http://ckagroup.co.uk/news/ck-group-identified-in-london-stock-exchanges-1000-companies-to-inspire-britain/

SIGNOFF allstat