Hi!

I’ve just joined this important global letter regarding Donald Trump's brand of hate. When enough people sign, it’ll run as a full page ad in major newspapers around the world:

Join me here and spread the word: #WorldToTrump
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| #WorldToTrumpHumanity strikes back... |
|  |
| View on secure.avaaz.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Martin Freelance Medical Statistician
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.....Einstein

Concise Encyclopedia ofBiostatistics for MedicalProfessionals AbhayaIndrayan MartinP. Holthttps://www.crcpress.com/Concise-Encyclopedia-of-Biostatistics-for-Medical-Professionals/Indrayan-Holt/9781482243871
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-holt-3b800b48?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

SIGNOFF allstat