A series of one-day quantitative methods training courses for social scientists to be held in Spring and Summer 2016
 at Birkbeck College London, the University of Sheffield, and, to mark our 100th public course(!), the Radisson Blu resort in Split!

---------------

at University of Sheffield:

Monday 20th June 2016 - Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
An introductory course to CFA, SEM, and to using Mplus software

Tuesday 21st June 2016 - Multilevel Modelling using SPSS
An introductory course to multilevel modelling

---------------

at Birkbeck College London:

Tuesday 28th June 2016 - Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
An introductory course to CFA, SEM, and to using Mplus software

Wednesday 29th June 2016 - Testing for Mediation and Moderation using Mplus
Learn to test mediation and moderation type models using Mplus

Tuesday 23rd August 2016 - Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
An introductory course to CFA, SEM, and to using Mplus software

!!NEW COURSE!
Wednesday 24rd August 2016 - Introduction to Bayesian Analysis using Mplus
Learn to estimate models using Bayesian methods in Mplus

---------------

!! To mark our 100th public course - Sun, Sea, Sand, Stats !!

at Radisson Blu Resort, Split, Croatia:

Monday 12th September 2016 - Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
An introductory course to CFA, SEM, and to using Mplus software

!!NEW COURSE!
Tuesday 13th September 2016 - Introduction to Bayesian Analysis using Mplus
Learn to estimate models using Bayesian methods in Mplus

---------------

Full details of the content, timings etc. for each course, testimonials from past attendees, venue location directions and booking forms are now available at
http://www.offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/FIO/trainingcourses.htm

Course fees are £225 per course, with a student rate of £175.
A further reduction of £50 on the total fee is available to anyone booking on to multiple courses.

For the courses on 28/29 June, 23/24 August, and 12/13 September, course delegates will need to bring their own laptops with the demo' version of Mplus installed - the demo version is a *free* download from www.statmodel.com

The courses on 20/21 June are taught in a PC lab so there is no need to bring your laptop.

If London or Sheffield is too far to travel and/or there are a number of people from your organisation looking for such training, note that these courses are also available on an inhouse basis in the UK, Europe and Worldwide (we 'did' Australia last year so nowhere is too far!). See http://www.figureitout.org.uk for details of our inhouse and bespoke training.

Finally...

My project to create example and archive Mplus code for various mediation, moderation and moderated mediation models is now complete :))) for the 80 observed examples, plus further basic latent examples - and there is now also a (lengthy!) pdf download for those who want to be able to access the material offline (credit to my coauthor Sarah for some painstaking pasting and pdf'ing!).

All available here

http://offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/FIO/mplusmedmod.htm

SIGNOFF allstat