Dear All,

The School of Mathematics & Statistics at Newcastle University (UK),
is again running some R courses. Over the next two months, we're running a number of courses:

  * May 10th, 11th: Predictive analytics
  * May 16th - 20th: Bioconductor
  * May 23rd, 24th: Advanced programming

  * June 8th: R for Big Data
  * June 9th: Interactive graphics with Shiny

Cost: prices are approximately £130 per day (see the website for details).

These courses aren't aimed at teaching statistics, rather they aim to
go through the fundamental concepts of R programming.

Further information can be obtained from the course website:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/maths/rcourse/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly:
colin.gillespie@newcastle.ac.uk

On site training is available on request.

Best wishes,

Colin

SIGNOFF allstat