Senior Statistician, Senior Associate

Posted on www.StatsJobs.com 13.04.2016

The Office of Communications, commonly known as Ofcom, is the government-approved regulatory and competition authority for the broadcasting, telecommunications and postal industries of the United Kingdom

Market Research is essential to Ofcom’s role as an evidence-based decision-maker. It informs Ofcom’s strategy, policy decisions, human resource issues, and provides information about the industries and sectors that we regulate.

The aim of the team is to provide Ofcom with high quality, appropriate and timely insights through consumer-focused research, ongoing monitoring and interpretation of market developments and industry trends.

Market research projects cover a wide range of topics and methodologies. We produce surveys, reports and conduct a range of other research, using quantitative and qualitative methods, with the aim of making sure that people in the UK get the best from their communications services and are protected from scams and harmful practices, while ensuring that competition can thrive.

Read on >>>>>> http://bit.ly/1MtQwbR

SIGNOFF allstat