Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to the workshop on

Novel Statistical Methods in Neuroscience

to be held on June, 22-24, 2016 in Magdeburg.

We are particularly interested in contributed poster presentations and
welcome submissions before May 1st.

Registration is open until May 15th, but please note that the number of
participants is limited and registration is on a first come first serve
basis.

More information including a list of speakers can be found on the
workshop webpage:
http://www.math.ovgu.de/neurostat.html

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the workshop,
Claudia Kirch, John Aston, Hernando Ombao

SIGNOFF allstat