Interestingly this doesn’t appear to be in the list of 525 data returns that HEDIIP have compiled…

https://www.hediip.ac.uk/inventory-of-he-data-collections/

Kiran

--

Kiran Oza

Programme Manager – Business Intelligence

Portfolio Management and IT Services

Cardiff University

38-42 Park Place

Cardiff  CF10 3BB