Hi Michelle

That's great, thanks.  I appreciate any responses that also suggest that it might not be an essential process for these analysers.  Do you store consumables centrally in the lab?

Thanks
Michelle

From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michelle Miller
Sent: 27 April 2016 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GEM 4000 pre-acceptance testing

Hi Michelle
No we aren't doing anything for the GEMS, but we are for other POCT such as glucose strips etc. I really don't see the need to validate a validation product!
We are monitoring the temperature of the packs/CVP in storage before use to ensure integrity but I really don't see why this isn't enough for ISO.

Michelle

Michelle Miller
Biochemistry Laboratory and POCT Manager
Biochemistry Department
University Hospital of South Manchester
0161 291 4783