Dear All

We have been exploring the possibility of narrowing the QC ranges for our CoaguChek XS Pro/Plus devices to 2SD in line with the laboratory.  Unfortunately to date we have been unsuccessful when trying to change the range in both Cobas IT 1000 and the devices.  Is this something anyone else has addressed, and if not where Trusts have been accredited, are UKAS happy with QC ranges of 3SD as default?  For the time being we are remaining with the default range until a solution is found.

Best wishes

Michelle

Michelle Bennett

Point of Care Coordinator

Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Pathology Department | Blackpool Victoria Hospital

( 01253 (95) 7511

Dot_not_touch[1]Stop and think – are you trained on a medical device? If not, don’t touch!